Question: I'm scared; possible Peyronie's Disease

OzzBozz - Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:36 am

ok
i'm 15
i was in the tub today and i was cleaning my penis. My penis isn't circumised and i pulled the foreskin over the gland ( head ) and on the very bottom of my penis head were plaque. Yes, plaque almost. Yellow plaque on the bottom of my glands, there was almost a yellow-whitish tainted goo.

I'm really scared, i'm only 15 and i've never heard about this. I'm actually nervous about going to the docotrs, i scraped the Plaque looking stuff off the bottom of my penis but theres still some whitish goo.

Any idea on what this is???

i've never seen this before...

it's pretty gross

Ok, bye everyone... please respond
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:18 am

Penile plaques do not usually have a serious cause, but some are infectious and others may develop into more serious conditions: Erythroplasia of Queyrat, lichen sclerosis and balanitis xerotica obliterans may lead to the development of penile cancer. Make sure you seek prompt medical advice about penile plaques.