Question: Delayed Puberty

Loser - Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:10 pm

Hi, im a 17 year old male. Ever since i've been 12 or so i've started growing pubic hair, i started masturbating around this time. Now i have a decent amount of hair down there, no where else though, and i can masturbate and get quite a large amount of semen. My problem is, i've never noticed any penis or testicular growth, ever. My penis is about one and three quarters long, and four and a half when erect. My whole family are late growers, but it's getting ridiculous. I've tried to be patient but i can't anymore and it's really depressing, mostly because i have a few girls who are really interested in me but i can't really do anything about it. If i could do anything to change this up, get my growth started ( im about 5'6 and skinny) I'd greatly appreciate the recommendation. I'm also wondering if i should stop masturbating, if that would help any? Thanks for your time, hope you can help me out? :(
 Derek H, RN - Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:11 pm

You say that your family were all late developers, this may be the same in your case, but from what you say it sounds like this needs some attention, my advice to you is to go and see your physician, no matter how embarrassed you might feel and get him/her to refer you to a urologist , they will understand your problem and will offer help and advice, try not to worry also as anxiety will, also make you feel low within yourself,

good luck
 Loser - Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:45 pm

Thanks for the reply, not the answer i wanted to hear but somehow knew it was coming.