Question: I have a problem. Help.

Lunz - Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:55 am

Hi, I just recently turned 21 years old a few weeks ago. I'm starting to get really concerned about my growth development. I've felt this way since about the age of 16 but i thought it would change. I look extrememly young and a few times my voice has been passed off as a female. Not one day that passes by i get the phrase "Be glad you look young, when your 40 you'll look like your 25!" YEAH, OK BUDDY. Its getting bothersome. I'm scared to even get involved with girls because of my penis size and just overall embarassment of looking 15 at the age of 21. I have a decent amount of pubic hair around my genitals and under my arms but zero on my face. I cannot ejaculate however i do masturbate daily (since the age of 12.) Ive read some other forums about seeking a doctor but im almost too afraid to seek help in just utter embarassment and disgust with my body. At times i feel suicidal because of it. Is it too late? Help.
 Rhonda P, CEP - Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:19 am

User avatar Dear Lunz,

Have you seen a Urologist? I would start there with the anorgasmia problem and see what he thinks.

They may be able to give you Human Growth Hormones to increase your size. You might want to talk to an Endocrinologist about your male hormone levels.

A general physician would be able to order blood work that would measure your male/female hormone levels. And maybe just give you a pill to fix everything!
 Lunz - Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:29 am

Thanks for the reply. No, i haven't seen any doctors yet, but im definitely considering. I'm tired of how i look holding me back in almost everything i do. I know i shouldn't even let it bother me but its not an easy thing to shrug off. Everyone wants love in a sexual way and i feel like im missing out on it. I think i should make an appointment this week if only i could muster the courage. Thanks for the suggestions i will definitely relay them to the doctor if i ever do it.
 Rhonda P, CEP - Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:10 am

User avatar The Urologist will be very professional with you and considerate of your shyness. Think about it, "that" is what he sees on his patients. I hope you find one you can share your fears with.