Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Fertility

Question: First fertility app. & hormonal imbalance questions

DesperatetoConceive21 - Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:32 am

I am about to make an appointment for my first appointment about my husband and I's fertility. What should I expect?
I think that I might have a hormonal imbalance. My breasts have gone through a lot of changes lately, like growing 2 sizes, my nipples are darker, and have a rougher texture, and are very itchy!! I have gained weight, my periods are a little heavier, and usually blackish for at least a day, and I get super sensitive swollen breasts and extreme mood swings during my periods, this isnt normal for me, I also have blue veins showing through my breasts. Any insight would help a bunch! Thanks!! :?
 DesperatetoConceive21 - Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:47 am

oh yeah and I keep breaking out, which is wierd, I have really clear skin and usually only get on zit at a time if any, now i am getting like 5 at a time! Usuaaly around my period, but some times not.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us