Question: Any doctor and guys can help me!

jamesjames - Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:33 am

I got a story lol ! can patiently read please!
Im 18year old and Im thin I want to control my penis and my sperm is it possible? It look hard! I just scare that I will loss growing of sperm so I want to control !
Any doctor and guys can help me! I had a problem because of the sperm make me so itchy sperm "duck" { :lol: lol sorry spell mistake I wish u get wat I mean} and even unconfortable ( like making me stomach paiin like diarrhoea) .But after sperm comes out every thing back to normal! Yeah I like to be normal! I mean when I want to hold the sperm from coming out! anyother way of saying is I wish that I can stop sperm from coming out! thats wierd lol! I wish not to get steam on my penis by not looking at girls and think of any as long as possible! :roll: :oops:
If hard to understand nvm. I just want to know how look is it healthy to stop sperm from coming out!
And I also want to know is any ways to control :arrow: steam of penis possible?

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol:
 Derek H, RN - Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:02 pm

Hi there,

don't be offended, but I am trying to understand what you mean by "steam" and sperm being Itchy when you ejaculate, can you try and explain your symptoms a bit clearer and we will endeavour to try and help with your problem

hope to hear from you soon
 jamesjames - Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:03 am

Im not really good at english but I will try to explain again! you will find Im abit lame or stupid but its ok to read it and no harm. I will talk about the proccess when I was young to now. better read all. If nurse and doctor want to take a challange lol I think just find.

May I ask something , the yellow sperm and there different groups look like jelly is it death sperm or what can it bejavascript:emoticon(':?:')
Question

In my male repoducttve system, I having my left side of testis look like dropping and longer and my right is just normal I guess.
Im now 18 yrs old and 1.79cm height

I want to have growing of sperm when im 30 year old. But I wats horny too much and playing with sperm too much Since when Im 12 years old to 15 years old and at my 13th years old I start to grow taller by 11cm.

If im not clear at the top I mean I got to play with my body parts to lets the sperms comes out! and so badly I do it once a day from 12 years old to 13years old.. and slowly at 14 to 15, I try to control my process by doing it 2 to 3 times a week and at 15 to 16 I try way like to totally control stop the action. but It is impossible after when I was holding it for 4 weeks( at the process of first week is able to control , second week and third week I feel that theres time when I sleeping the sperm comes(2 times) out when Im dreaming and I feel Im quite awake at that moment) and at the fifth weeks I feel really impossible because it is terrible when u sleep and sperm on ur pants and so embaressing for me and I playing with it so the sperm will come out fully! and sperms comes out! Because thats my limit of controlling it. I think your may think this not the information ur want to know if yes or no just continue read.

Short 1
I feel that my sperm duct both side, there are lots of something moving I guess is sperm if not it should be urine. It make me so unconfort like having DIARRHOEA repeatly and even feel warm. I feel very stressful everytime when that happen.

Short 2
Sometimes I can feel like there are sperm pushing to frow out from the urethra but my penis feels like blocking it from coming out. But its better if it can comes out. Only when Im sleeping I and dream of sex but I don want to just the brain, I feel like it control me to. and the yellow sperm comes out but mostly is like (smashed jelly). After the sperm comes out I feel better and no more fast flowing of sperm in my sperm duct and I feels refresh.

Question
I need some solution for holding my sperm is that possible? But I don want sterilization! I want my sperm.
:?
 jamesjames - Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:42 am

I may speak like a kid but I also still acting like a kid :lol: Just tread me as a kid explaining the problem! Peace :P
 Derek H, RN - Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:54 pm

Hi there,
Thanks for getting back in touch, firstly I wont treat you like a little kid and I certainly don't think you are stupid as you are not.

The symptoms that you describe and the feelings that you are getting believe it or not are perfectly normal . the sperm colour and consistency are perfectly normal, The fact that one testicle hangs lower than the other is normal, every male is the same. the night time ejaculations are normal and are called "wet dreams", or nocturnal emissions , these are nothing to worry about either. You sound a perfectly normal guy who is worried about this problem, please don't worry too much as stress and anxiety about this will also make you more stressed, If you are really worried go and see your doctor who will refer you to see a urologist. This is a doctor who specialises in this sort of issue and they will advise you that what you are experiencing is ok. Please try not to worry. Let us know how you get on.

Good Luck