Forum Name: Fertility

Question: Possible Pregnancy???

dumbass11212 - Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:33 pm

Ok i am 17 and my girlfriend who is 16 came up yesturday, and we started fooling around in my room when we were goin to bed and we had sex 3 times over the whole night and i know that i ejaculated inside her once or twice and we did not use a condom, i am really freaking out right now i need something to comfort me but i know chances are she is pregnant what do u think. And she is not on birthcontrol and i stuck my penis all the way in her. What are the chances she is pregnant
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:56 pm

User avatar The chances of her being pregnant are pretty good of you ejaculated in her and did not use any protection.

I would strongly reccomend using condoms or some sort of protection if you are going to have sex and are not ready to have a child.

There is a pill called PLAN B if taken within 72 hours of intercourse it will prevent pregnancy from occuring. Call your doctor, or a local family planning clinic to see where it is available in your area.

dumbass11212 - Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:03 pm

well that pill would be nice but if anyone of her or my parents was to find out about this im dead and theirs no way i can take her to get those because i cant take her to the hospital. I really screwed up
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:57 pm

User avatar Is there someone older you can trust? a brother or sister, cousin, aunt...anyone you can trust to tell this to that can help you?
If anything else, tell your parents, believe me, telling them you had sex and need to prevent the pregnancy is much easier than telling them you ARE pregnant.

It will be hard, they might be upset for awhile, but they will get over it. In a few months, all will be forgotten...if she is pregnant, that will last a lifetime.
 dumbass11212 - Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:20 pm

Well its 2 late she already found out shes pregnant, so i guess its a 4 life thing my bad.
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:57 am

User avatar Was this the first time you had sex?

It would be to soon to find out she is pregnant from the sex you had 3 days ago.
 dumbass11212 - Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:42 am

No its not the first time we had sex i think the first time was about a month ago. But i didnt worry about that one but i guess i shoulda!!