Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Fertility

Question: I Can Not Get Pregnant

Mercy - Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:00 am

I have tried, I was even on clomid once and had a re sectioning of my ovaries just prior to that. It really makes me sad, I would love to have a baby.

What else can I do besides pray, stand on my head so the sperm goes in all the way afterwards...

I even have misteltoe hanging on my bed all your round because I heard it had something to do with fertility.

I am 40 years old and I think this is the last year I will try to have a little angel
:(
 Dr. Safaa Mahmoud - Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:37 am

User avatar Hello,

Dear Mercy, I have answered your question in the endocrinology forum which may help you understand more about your problem.

I would like to add that your problem may need long time and different treatment trials and approaches , so I advise you to be patient and to follow with your doctor. I wish you best of luck.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us