Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: post-anal sex prob

molly2 - Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:38 pm

I had anal sex with my husband one night, he used his finger the next night. Then the pain started. It is a constant pain, it hurts my anus when I cough, sit, push, relax, I cant tell when I need to release my bowels until its right there (basically coming out). when i do release them, there is a pinkish slime with it, and I cant release more than one little log at a time - but it does feel a little better right after a bowel movement. there is also a hard little bump that is reddish purple on the anus on the vagina side. Its only been 4 days, but no posts I noticed listed constant pain as a symptom. I do not have a lot of money or any insurance, but would like feedback please. Thanks.
 lemonshimmers - Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:55 pm

It sounds like a hemmoroid. That pink purple thing. Your anus has indured alot of pressure and pain and now its swollen. You need to get some hemmoroidal cream. you can get that anywhere and stick to lots of fluids and high bran diet so its easier to go to the bathroom the next few days.

Goodluck... if this continues for more then a few days pain etc go to your physician. or a local Planned Parenthood. They don't charge very much and they understand those without insurance.