Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: Pain and tenderness after intercourse

dawn11 - Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:16 pm

I am a 27 year old female with pain after sexual intercourse. Upon urinating after intercourse I feel small tears which burn upon urinaiton and my vagina feels bruised and painful to the touch for approximatley 8-12 hours after intercourse (making it impossible to have sex more than once a day). I have been married approximately 4 months, and the pain has yet to subside after intercourse. I have never felt this pain following intercourse with previous partners.
 lemonshimmers - Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:47 pm

This sounds to me that you are either not properly lubricating or you have some kind of bacterial infection, go see your OB/GYN!!! have them test you. Something is definately off here...! The vagina is designed for painless intercourse so if you ever have pain its your body indicating a problem that must be fixed.

Be careful to get this checked ASAP it could be an STD as simple as Chlamydia (bacterial infection) or as far as HPV( herpes)=> which lies dormit for years and comes out when the vaginal are or body in general is under stress.

Good luck