Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: QUESTION

Sonny - Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:02 pm

I HAVENT HAD MY PERIOD EVER SINCE [b]AUGUST 22 [/b]AND MY STOMACH SEEMS A LITTLE BIG . AS OF RIGHT NOW I WOULD BE 21 WEEKS PREGNANT. TO ME IT FEELS LIKE THE BABY IS KICKING BECAUSE EVERY NOW AND THEN IT FEELS SOMWHAT LIKE JOLTS. MY QUESTION IS IM NOT TOTALLY SURE THAT IM PREGNANT? AM I? TO YOU GUYS DOES IT SEEM LIKE I AM?
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:37 pm

User avatar You need to take a pregnancy test as soon as possible and find out for sure, because if you are that far pregnant, you need prenatal care to make sure your baby is healthy.