Question: extreme pain after masterbation

elle - Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:49 pm

when i masterbate right before my period is coming, i get exteme pain in the lower abdomen on the two sides (ovaries?) and in my lower back, and i vomit. eventally the pain fades away in about half an hour. what is the cause of this? is there anything wrong?
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Fri Apr 16, 2004 3:04 am

User avatar Pelvic pain can be caused by "pelvic congestion". When women are sexually aroused, they experience some degree of pelvic congestion caused by an increase of blood flow to the vagina and vulva. This congestion, which is normal and temporary, is usually relieved by orgasm. If a woman does not orgasm, the congestion subsides, but more slowly.

Pelvic congestion can also be associated with unexplained pelvic symptoms that are uncomfortable, and even painful. Pelvic congestion, primarily affecting premenopausal women, is not considered a disease, but a medical condition that describes a transient state related to the phase before menstruation occurs. Pelvic congestion syndrome is a collection of symptoms, including chronic pelvic discomfort or pain and pelvic congestion itself.
 A1 - Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:21 pm

I recently got a hand job from my lady and it was cool until she was done. A few minutes after, my penis continued to tingle and have a sensation as if I was ejaculating. After about another ten minutes it continued to tingle and felt like it was vibrating. The vibrating sensation has persisted for over 48 hours now and I'm starting to get worried. In the beginning I thought that maybe she caused a blood vessel to burst and then I thought that maybe she caused cut of blood circulation but both do not seem to be the case. I can still become erect but it feels a little sore. This morning I woke up abruptly because I felt what felt like a pen prick in the head of my penis. I'm not sure what's going on...I’m a little embarrassed to go to the doctor...can anyone with some formal training or experience help me with an explanation. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you much

A1 :(
 Shadow2002 - Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:29 am

I found that after masterbation, my left testical is really painfull when i move or touch it.