Question: problem

anonymous112233 - Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:32 am

Hi all, my name is vaibhav from india age 20. i have been facing a
problem for last 5 years. my problem is that i have to pee several
times a day although in small amounts,but this feeling to void never
goes away. i used to masturbate wrongly when i was between 13 to 15
years old,used to squeeze penis between crossed legs till orgasm,used to not let the penis erect and not used to allow the ejaculate to come out of my penis.i used to do like that several times a day,and i think that has been the cause of my problem. there is a sensation,ever-present feeling to void inside the urethra..i have done a routine urine test,blood test,KUG ultrasound which were all normal,i am pretty sure that the problem is in the penis itself Precisely, i feel sensitivity in corpus spongiosum and in urethra..it feels that something is flowing down my penis.Also penis glans become cold very often on account of slight chill in the weather.But during erections everthing is normal,life has become nightmarish for the past 5-6 years.i don't go to outings with friends because of this very freguent urge to void.my social circle has been cut off and i feel very depressive.if anybody can help me out
i would be much thankful , your suggestions are most welcome.
what could be the causes?, some internal tissue damage,or less blood circulation or something else,i am very confused,please guide me
 anonymous112233 - Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:26 am

please guide me , i am waiting for replies