Forum Name: Fertility

Question: varicocele for the sake of god please help

inpain2362 - Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:24 am

after thanking u I want to express my proplem I felt a pain in my tectile 3 months ago and then I went to doctor who said that I had a varicocele and is caused by my sexy desire and there is no way to fulfil this desire and he said I have large varicocele and need a surgery but I made a semen test that showed the following:

sparm count 55,000,000 mill/mm
volume 4.5 ml
abnormal 10%

but I have pain that always in periods between 1 month and 3 weeks oh I forgotthat I had pus cells and I took many drugs to get rid of pus cells

I also wanna 2 inform u that I always do the "secret happit" using my hand may it be the cause of that?or the cause is sexual desire

when i walk i feel pain not only in tectile but in my whole leg specially left one I have veins in both but in left more..........

I am 20 years old

what do u advise me to do?

please answer me as fast as possible
 Theresa Jones, RN - Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:41 am

User avatar Hi inpain2362,
A varicocele is enlargement of veins. This may cause an impairment of blood circulation and cause improper cooling in the area. The increases in temperature may cause damage to sperm or inhibit the production of new sperm. If the varicocele is not causing symptoms and infertility is not an issue treatment is aimed by supporting the scrotum either with an athletic support or snugly fitting undershorts. If there are symptoms, pain, testicular damage, etc. and a question of fertility, the method of treatment is a surgical procedure.