Question: Sudden Sharp Pain in the back of the head with excitement

dj911 - Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:26 pm

Hey guys, ive been having some problems lately with headaches when i get excited or start getting "pumped". I'm 14 years old, and im pretty active. During my basketball game, i started yelling and i got a really bad pain in the back of my head. Then the next day during school i messed with my teachers board and had to run out of class and got another sharp pain. Also during a Halo 2 tournament i lost in a close tie to my friend and started to yell and jump around and i got the pain again. It also happens when i masturbate but it is ALOT more intense. It happens about in the middle of masturbation, before i cum and a few minutes after i start. Could i have really high blood pressure? or is it adrenalin related or something else? I'm kind of afraid to ask my parents or my doctor, so i opted to go here first to see if i was the only one with this problem. Please help!
 ellefun2 - Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:33 am

I am not a doctor but until one comes along, I would like to offer a suggestion that worked for me several years back when I had a similar problem. I was worried that I had something serious as I would get a sudden severe pain in my head, but it turned out that I only had a muscle spasm that was worsened when I did something that flared it like being active or having sex. I was told to use a hot water bottle to the back of my neck and to do neck stretching exercises and massage the back of my neck and scalp. After a few days of doing this several times a day, the pain stopped and has not returned. Good luck!