Question: Would I be Able to Have Good Sex

John_001 - Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:31 am

Dear Doctors/Nurses,

First I want to thank you for your time and efforts.

I am a 25 years old male.

I was addicted to masturbating between the ages 10 and 17, after that I could get control of myself and stop most of the times. My problem is a very short duration, small penis in addition to (as I heard and read) very less chances of having babies.

I am dead worried about my case, so could you tell me please if there's any cure for me? A surgery, anything? Would I be able to satisfy my partner and be like normal guys? Would I be able to have children?

Many thanks!
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:44 am

Having 'good sex' and satisfying your partner has nothing to do with fertility. There are medications that may help you maintain an erection and various other treatments for various sexual problems.

Masturbating is not normally associated with any proven physical health problems.

If you are sexually active now then you should consult your doctor on what medication is good for you. If you are not sexually active then you shouldn't worry about right now.

vava - Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:42 am

age 15
female

sir,
till this i am a virgin .my boy friend wants me to have sex with him
please give me tips for good sex

that i
1) whether i should suurender during sex or
2)seduce him(like wearing sexy dress etc
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:39 pm

User avatar I am very concerned that at age 15 you are seeking advice about how to have good sex. There are many many other ways to express love and sexual intimacy without having sex.
Having sex is a huge responsibility, and carries many risks.Pregnancy and STDs can carry life long consequences.

I am suggesting to you, please wait a few years before making the decision to have sex. You can be intimate with your boyfriend though cuddling, carressing each other, mutual masterbation, or oral sex. Keep in mind that oral sex does carry the risk of contracting STDs, so you should use protective measures.

If you should choose to have sex, please make sure you are using protection. Concider going to a clinic for birth control, and always use condoms.