Question: bruising on penis

idontknow11 - Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:21 pm

ok so ive had this problem for years now, im 21 years old and i don't know whether to expect that other people have this, or if its normal, or what. i have bruising around the part of my penis i grab when i masturbate, now i don't grab it hard and i don't over masturbate, im just a normal guy.. i masturbate maybe 3-5 times a week, and i don't understand why i have bruising on my penis.. i even went over 2 weeks without masturbating to see if it was something that would go away, it didnt.. i don't know if i have sensitive blood vessels or something? is it normal? is there a way to fix it? its never stopped me from getting with chicks but it something that bothers me and doesnt make sense and its not something you just ask some one about.. can some one help me?
 idontknow11 - Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:41 pm

and let me also add that my first sexual intercourse was with my girlfriend who i ended up being with for 4 years, we just broke up about 8 months ago, i have no worries of this being an STD.. i know its just a bruise but what i don't understand is why it doesnt go away and why its there in the first place.. its right where i place my hand to masturbate, follows along where i grip it, which would lead you to believe im a violant masturbater or something lol which i assure you i am not, and i don't understand!!
 idontknow11 - Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:38 am

so how is it that every other thread posted on this site gets replied to and mine just sinks and disappears, i have a real problem here, this really bothers me, i think about never waking up because of this *****, PLEASE answer me somebody what is the problem???
 idontknow11 - Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:37 pm

so I had unprotected sex with this girl saturday night (its monday).. and I just took a bowel movement (pissed with it) when I was done I grabbed some toilet paper to get the 'extra drops'.. and I noticed some semen there instead.. I don't knwo if im being paranoid.. I mean it didnt have a funny color it was just semen I don't know if its 'discharge' but u cant be too careful, I havent notced anything else as of yet, I don't know if its too soon to tell or whatever, could this just be something normal? im kinda worried I hope some one can reply soon
 Koolkid - Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:33 pm

whew im glad im not the only one... i have the same problem except im still a virgin... just letting u know ur not the only one