Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: bleeding

jilly11 - Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:03 am

hi i,m 21,female and i just had a baby 7 months ago but about 3months ago i started bleeding from my vagina but i thought it was just a period but it didnt stop so i have been bleeding for about 3months solid and sometimes there are clots and i was wondering if this has happend to any of you other females? i,m scared to go to the doctors so i was wondering if anyone could give my advice please? thanks
 mandy25 - Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:22 am

i have had 3 children and after my eldest had bleeding simalar though not as bad sounding as you, i honestly think you should go to your gp for advice on this matter as i had some tissue inside that had been left and this was causeing my bleeding which i had to get removed.i felt much better when i knew what was up as i imagine you will to.please don't sit and worry it could possibly be nothing at all but always get yourself cheked if you have a problem. i hope this helps in some way.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us