Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: bleeding

jilly11 - Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:03 am

hi i,m 21,female and i just had a baby 7 months ago but about 3months ago i started bleeding from my vagina but i thought it was just a period but it didnt stop so i have been bleeding for about 3months solid and sometimes there are clots and i was wondering if this has happend to any of you other females? i,m scared to go to the doctors so i was wondering if anyone could give my advice please? thanks
 mandy25 - Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:22 am

i have had 3 children and after my eldest had bleeding simalar though not as bad sounding as you, i honestly think you should go to your gp for advice on this matter as i had some tissue inside that had been left and this was causeing my bleeding which i had to get removed.i felt much better when i knew what was up as i imagine you will to.please don't sit and worry it could possibly be nothing at all but always get yourself cheked if you have a problem. i hope this helps in some way.