Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: testicle

 avmansur - Tue May 25, 2004 3:11 pm

sir, my problem is defferent. It effect in my testicle there is pain when child touch my testis the pain like electric shock. but if i touch or press my testicle i cant feel any pain. but if i am not using my underware i started to feel as continous pain. is it a disesas.
iam 36 year living in Dubai, working as sales executives.
 Dr. Russell M - Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:01 am

User avatar Hi!

Howz the weather in Dubai? Have you been to the doctor yet regarding your testicle? Rashid Hospital perhaps? ;) Do you have problems urinating? Do you notice any lesion on your scrotal skin? Any lymph nodes in between your thighs and genitals? Is your testicles enlarged/tender?

 freetofly - Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:04 pm

Dear Doctor,
Sorry if i will make some mistake but i'm not a native english speaking.
My problem is concerned with testis size
(if i remember well they are 2.5 ,2.5 ,4 cm) cause comparing with others men they look like smaller.
scrotum is also quite smaller and this is a problem for me...cause the way they look like affects my masculinity..i think i'm not like a normal man sometime...
Now things gets worse cause most of the time my scrotum is like sucked up, and the feeling of having it not relaxed ..increase my suffering for the sizes.
I would like to know if some people are more sensitive than others for this condition and is something can be done for that, i mean to have them relaxed for a longer time cause when i have them relaxed i think less about my size problem.
i would really appreciate if u can answer me.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us