Question: Testicals variance

digger - Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:02 pm

Hi Board,

One of my testicle size is a little bit more than the other and hangs lower than the other.

I feel like, this could be because of uneven lifting of the weights in the GYM.

Can anyone please clarify whether its a problem and is it due to lifting of the weights?
 jws_64 - Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:27 pm

This is a very strange coincidence. But just this week my uncle told me about a problem he had when he was much younger where something allowed liquid to flow into the ball sack and one testicle began to get bigger than the other. He said the procedure to fix it included having the leak plugged and the liquid drained, and it was very simple and not painful at all.

Just information I just happen to hear this past week.

It may be possible that due to lifting you may have sprung a leak. If it was me, I check with a MD to be sure.

Hope this was helpful.

John