Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Testicals variance

digger - Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:02 pm

Hi Board,

One of my testicle size is a little bit more than the other and hangs lower than the other.

I feel like, this could be because of uneven lifting of the weights in the GYM.

Can anyone please clarify whether its a problem and is it due to lifting of the weights?
 jws_64 - Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:27 pm

This is a very strange coincidence. But just this week my uncle told me about a problem he had when he was much younger where something allowed liquid to flow into the ball sack and one testicle began to get bigger than the other. He said the procedure to fix it included having the leak plugged and the liquid drained, and it was very simple and not painful at all.

Just information I just happen to hear this past week.

It may be possible that due to lifting you may have sprung a leak. If it was me, I check with a MD to be sure.

Hope this was helpful.

John

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us