Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: colourless ejaculation from penis

 dick_debrew - Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:45 pm


i m 25 yrs old male. My problem is that when i am a little excited even, a clourless thick fluid with bad odour come comes out from my penis and wets everything .sometimes even when see something sexy it secretes very heaviliy. i get embrassed always...odour is very it some kind of disease and how can i cure it...pliz help me out
 Theresa Jones, RN - Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:13 am

User avatar Hi dick_debrew,
Generally speaking, this may be related to pre-ejaculatory fluid, prostatic or urethral gland secretions etc. Certain infections are related to to this type of discharge as well, for example, Chlamydia. If you are sexually active, I would encourage you to be tested to rule out any type of STD.
Theresa Jones, RN

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us