Forum Name: Female Sexual Disorders

Question: menstal pain????

ouch - Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:09 pm

i have been having strange pains before my menstal cycle. I'am 36 and have had no difficulties or problems in regard to this area . I have a three year old and had a c section ,no problems taking birth control.But for some reason i started first noticing a pulling tearing sinsation on my left side near my ovary. I also felt a raised very tender to the touch lump the size of a loonie that was only felt before and after my cycle . It has disappeared but i still get stabbng pain in the same area wich last for alost 3 days befor and a day or two after my cycle has finished, No heavy bleading and no iregular bleeding either. I have had two ultosound that said everything was fine. Still i have this agrivating inflammed pain that is still painfull and sentive even to the touch. Any answers ??? Thanks for you time Beverly
 ouch - Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:56 am

I just spent a wonderful eight days in the hospital , and might have to go back . Turns out after 3 ultro sounds, and one final ct scan with imaging medicine taken... they have finally found what is been hurting me for the past 7 months. One Doctor felt the lump that i had felt and said it was a lyphnode and may have been iritated due to shaving. Another said it may be just scar tisuee from my c section. And another just wasn't sure until they finalu found i have a small 1 cm solid mass growing in my left abdominal wall. They took samples through a needle in my stomache I may have it removed depending on what they find the from the samples they sent to the lab. So If you have pain and get an ultra sound KnoW that they have two types of wands...one for deep imaging and one for closer under the wall of your stomache . That is why mine kept on being missed they where looking to deep and not with the right wand!
Willl post what it was soon.... Thanks and best of luck to all that read this.