Question: No Orgasm - Qualified doctor please help!

Dave165 - Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:40 am

I am a 23 year old male, and I have quite a big problem - I have never acheived orgasm! and really need some advice as to what to do. I have no problems getting aroused, and I CAN ejaculate but I just don't experience much pleasure and just feel really frustrated & stressed afterwards. I am a normal healthy, physically fit person with no major diseases, and I have above average testosterone levels.

I am thinking about going to see someone qualified about this. You may wonder why I've waited until I'm 23? Well, obviously theres the embarrassment factor, but mainly it's becuase I just think their going to say it's a physchological/guilt thing, which I'm absoloutely certain it isn't.

So, can someone advise me as to who I should see about this? I'm not sure whether to talk to my GP/physician, or go straight to the urologist.

Also: is there anythign they can actually do about it, such as proper tests or anything? I don't just want them to turn around and tell me it's becuase of a guilt thing, or some wierd childhood trauma!!

The only other thing should mention is that I had frenuloplasty for an extremely tight frenulum. In fact, it wasn't even a frenulum it was more of an adhesion. But that's been corrected and I can now retract the foreskin fully (although this is still painful when erect).

Please please please give me any advice/information you can so I can build up the confidence to go!!

Thankyou,

Dave
 Dave165 - Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:45 am

Just to clarify, I'm really wanting to know who to go and if there is anything thy can actually do to help me properly? And also, are there any specific reasons why someone might possibly not acheive orgasm other than psychological reasons.

Thankyou, dave