Question: surgery for premature ejaculation

simiel - Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:23 pm

Hello, I am a 28-year old male and have been premature ejaculating (within 1 minute) ever since I first became sexually active (about 14 years ago). I have tried literally everything--(start-stop technique, meditation, anti-depressant medication, etc.). The only thing that helps is when I put some over the counter numbing solution on the most sensitive spot of my penis. This being the case, it would seem to me that if I were to have that section of the skin on my penis removed (which is no bigger than a button), it could help out the condition. Do you know if this is ever done? Whom would I speak to? Thank you very much.
 Theresa Jones, RN - Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:04 am

User avatar Hi simiel,
To my knowledge there are no available surgical options for premature ejaculation. An Urologist's evaluation would be able to determine what treatment option is best suited to you.