Forum Name: Fertility

Question: I NEED HELPP PLEASEEE SUM1 HELP ME

Emma* - Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:21 pm

oMe and my boyfriend were fooling around i was wearing panties and he was wearing nothing and he was rubbing up agaisned me not on my vagina but like the top part like where the pubic hair is newayz i don't know if he ejaculated of if it was just pre cum but when he got of me there was like puddle and it soaked through my underwear mostly on the top part where the pubic hair would be but i think a tiny tiny bit may have gotten inside like where the clitoris is just a tiny tiny bit and i kno that that was the exact day I would have been ovulating according to my normal 35 day cycle so I was just wondering isnt it EXTREMELY rare to get pregnant liek that. Like I kno now its not safe but isnt it pretty unlikely pretty low risk newayz please reply asap im very concerned about thixxx

thankyou
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:36 pm

User avatar It is rare but possible. The best thing for you to do is wait for your period, and if it is late, take a pregnancy test.