Question: Discoloration on Penis Shaft

ConcernedBoy99 - Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:20 pm

Hi, since birth i've always had this one discoloration dark brown under my penis on the shaft. its not raised and doesnt irritate me and when i research on it most people get it randomly, but i've had it since birth. I really dislike it its not big in diamater but I want to get it removed. Is there anyway that's possible? I haven't had any sexual contact yet and im still a virgin. Please help!
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Wed May 10, 2006 11:17 am

I strongly advise you to consult a dermatologist on this issue. There is probably nothing wrong with you and he would be the best person to discuss possible therapeutic options.
 ConcernedBoy99 - Mon May 22, 2006 10:37 pm

I went to the dermotologist and he told me there is nothing wrong with it. But I can shave it off, but he told me the spot that he takes off mite b lighter in color tone then the rest of the skin....is there something I can do to make sure this doesnt happen?
 idontknow11 - Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:50 pm

does this 'discoloration' look anything like bruising