Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: discharge

idontknow11 - Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:37 pm

so I had unprotected sex with this girl saturday night (its monday).. and I just took a bowel movement (pissed with it) when I was done I grabbed some toilet paper to get the 'extra drops'.. and I noticed some semen there instead.. I don't knwo if im being paranoid.. I mean it didnt have a funny color it was just semen I don't know if its 'discharge' but u cant be too careful, I havent notced anything else as of yet, I don't know if its too soon to tell or whatever, could this just be something normal? im kinda worried I hope some one can reply soon
 Theresa Jones, RN - Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:03 am

User avatar Hi idontknow11,
It is not an unusual occurrence for there to sometimes be prostatic secretions/semen after urination. In the absence of any other symptoms, in my opinion, is normal.
Sincerely,
Theresa Jones, RN

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us