Question: crystacide cream for mulloscum?

dr.roberto - Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:59 am

after visiting a doctor 3 times, the first suggesting the lump on my foreskin was a sebatious cyst, the second suggesting it was a wart then finally a skin doctor confirmed it was a mulloscum, he prescribed me crystacide cream, but i was given no details how to use it, the information suplied with cream was short and useless, here are the queries i have
1)how long are you expected to leave the cream on, is it meant to be permantely left on the affected area all day?
2)when applying the second dose of cream to the affected area, do you wash off the first dose or leave it?
3) The cream drys into a clear film fast and is very fragile if knocked by the fabric of my boxer shorts it will fall off with ease, should i apply another dose of the cream?
4) the cream label says that it will take effect in 3 weeks however my doctor says to comeback in 3 months who's correct?

thanks for your time.
 Theresa Jones, RN - Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:00 am

User avatar Hi dr.roberto,
As stated in the forum guidelines, Please, only post a question once. Your consideration in this matter is appreciated. The reply to your other post may be found below:
Click here!