Forum Name: Fertility

Question: cramps but no period

safi01 - Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:51 pm

after finishing my clomid cycles that worked for me that is i managed to ovulate but never got pregnant, i had regular periods for about 5 months, i was so happy, now im awaiting my period and which should have been due on the 1st according to what i was doing for the past 5 months, its now the 17th and no period i have experienced cramping, for the past week or so with no bleeding yet, i also did 2 pregnancy tests and both came out negative, was the period regulation a post side effect to the clomid? and if i was having a regular cycle on my own why did it stop now? i know how busy you all must be but im kindaof stuck in limbo right now i moved abroad and havent managed to get my doctor stuff sorted out yet, by the time i get an answer i expect ill have moved on to another question but i guess its worth a shot
 Theresa Jones, RN - Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:20 am

User avatar Hi safi01,
Did you receive a diagnosis as to why you have ceased regular menstrual cycles, ie., PCOS, Endocrine abnormalities etc.? Hve you been evaluated by an Endocrinologist?
 safi01 - Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:56 pm

when i had my pelvic scan and hsg they sed there was no other abnormalities