Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Small lump in penis (reoccouring)

 Matty_boy475 - Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:33 am

Recently i have noticed a small lump on the left side on the penis (shaft), when my penis is erect, the small lump can be felt. and on closer expection it seems to be attached to the penis and not the skin.
and when the penis is flacid, the lump cannot be felt anymore?
i have done prior reaserch and i have come to a conclusion that it might be a cyst?

Any predictions would be helpfull
 Matty_boy475 - Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:53 am

I forgot to include my age which is 16.

There is no family history of cancer.

And on no medication

*just to add there is [url]no[/url] redness or soreness when the lump is touched*

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us