Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Problems with ejackulating.

Vincent2010 - Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:40 am

I am 14, mail, past diagnoses - none.
Past surgeries - tubes for ears but thats all
Family history - Heart problems and cancer
Current medications - antibiotics for staff

My problem is that when I masterbate (this only happened once but im curious) i reached point of orgasm but did not ejackulate. Is this a serious problem? should i worry about it? Does it have something to do with stress or depression? Thanks in advanced for answers.
 Dr. Safaa Mahmoud - Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:39 am

User avatar Hello,

Anejaculation is the inability to ejaculate semen despite stimulation of the penis by intercourse or masturbation.

Failure of ejaculation in some situations and not in others is known as situational anejaculation. If an erection and orgasm can be reached then It is mostly due to stress, self conscious and in anxious people.

Do not forget that it is an act that needs you to be relaxed, to be stimulated physically and mentally to be aroused and able to focus.

Best regards.
 Vincent2010 - Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:29 pm

Thank you I will keep that in mind next time.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us