Question: smooth rash and itching

Micaht - Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:53 am

AGE:20 SEX:MALE
it started about 3 or 4 days ago i had an itch at the base of my penis so i itched it then the itching increase so i continued i guess i kinda rubbed it a little raw the second day it seemed like it was trying to heal but then i masturbated then the scabs that were there went away and it got all smooth and kinda oily and emits a wierd smell and it kinda itches so i just figured it was trying to heal and i just needed to leave it alone but i applied vasaline because i thought that might help it heal now it still itches when i touch it and its still oily(slimey) what could it be? thanks for any help
-Micah
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:42 pm

I really cannot tell without a direct clinical exam. It could be dermatitis. Please have it checked by your doctor as soon as possible.