Question: Penis Swollen

wabuf - Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:16 pm

I am 20. I have had no previous issues with this part of my body. I only have hernias in my family history and I am not on any medications for anything.
I am circumsized and most of this issues from my symptoms deal with the uncircumsized men.
I've read up on most of this and none of it seems to answer anything. ...getting into the shower, there were no problems. I noticed when the head got itchy (after masturbation). I became real nervous to tell anyone about this. It's not cutting off urine from passing, it hasn't worsened over this couple of hours.

What I think it might (possibly) be: is just a simple injury to the penis from masturbation. (other sites said that it should go away within the day or so and to refrain from masturbating)
There is no redness, no more itching or anything like that so please help me out and tell me if I need it to be looked at!
 wabuf - Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:30 pm

Here's some other important info about my problem:
I have a really bad cold and had a fever last night. This came up in another forum with three other men with the same common symptoms, could this cold/fever be at fault???