Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Penis Swollen

wabuf - Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:16 pm

I am 20. I have had no previous issues with this part of my body. I only have hernias in my family history and I am not on any medications for anything.
I am circumsized and most of this issues from my symptoms deal with the uncircumsized men.
I've read up on most of this and none of it seems to answer anything. ...getting into the shower, there were no problems. I noticed when the head got itchy (after masturbation). I became real nervous to tell anyone about this. It's not cutting off urine from passing, it hasn't worsened over this couple of hours.

What I think it might (possibly) be: is just a simple injury to the penis from masturbation. (other sites said that it should go away within the day or so and to refrain from masturbating)
There is no redness, no more itching or anything like that so please help me out and tell me if I need it to be looked at!
 wabuf - Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:30 pm

Here's some other important info about my problem:
I have a really bad cold and had a fever last night. This came up in another forum with three other men with the same common symptoms, could this cold/fever be at fault???

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us