Question: Painful and slighty red penis head.

Mingle123 - Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:51 am

The other day my girlfried gave me a hand job and now the lower part pf my penis head is very red and hurts quite alot.

I was just wodering if this will heal over time or should i put some cream on.

Oh and it is not the whole penis head only about 1cm pieces at each side of the head.
 Dr. Safaa Mahmoud - Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:53 am

Causes of your complaint include:
- Traumatic injury due to very active intercourse or masturbation especially when enough lubrication is absent may cause the damage of the skin of the penis.

-Contact Dermatitis occurs due to skin contact with a substance that causes an allergic reaction (allergic contact Dermatitis)
or with an irritant substances (irritant contact Dermatitis).

The inflammation usually subsides spontaneously, but avoiding exposure to any irritant is important.
You may use only bland lotions, like moisturizing lotions, till you consult your docotr.

Direct clinical examination is essential.
 Mingle123 - Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:40 pm

Its been 2 days now and it isn't as painful and is only slighty painful to the touch so i don't think i will need to seek examination off my doctor.

Thanks for the help.