Question: Do AndroPenis Extenders work?

Kristopher - Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:15 pm

I have read online articles about a particular AndroPenis extender, which includes Doctor endorsements. It claims to be a "Medical Device Type 1 and carries the CE sign". I also noticed that several websites that talk about penis enlargement surgeries refer to the use of a penis tension device that is required after surgery.

All the testimonials, the doctor endorsements, and additional information appear to validate this devices effectiveness.

Is it possible that this will work to increase penis size and length? Are there are possible side effects that the website does not list? Are there any places to review independent test information?

If you need more information to respond, I can provide the website address.

Thank you.
 Dr. Safaa Mahmoud - Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:37 am

Many commercial advertisements about penis enlargement procedures and techniques are available now.

This is usually a goal for men unsatisfied with their penis size.
In general, this issue is very controversial and many believe that it is either ineffective, temporary effective ,dangerous or both.

For example some surgical techniques like the injection of silicone into the penis and scrotum are reported to cause loss of sensation, imprope penetrative intercourse and deformation.

Of importance is to seek direct medical advice (Andrologist ) before trying any of these methods and to follow up with your doctor.

Keep us updated.