Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Do AndroPenis Extenders work?

 Kristopher - Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:15 pm

I have read online articles about a particular AndroPenis extender, which includes Doctor endorsements. It claims to be a "Medical Device Type 1 and carries the CE sign". I also noticed that several websites that talk about penis enlargement surgeries refer to the use of a penis tension device that is required after surgery.

All the testimonials, the doctor endorsements, and additional information appear to validate this devices effectiveness.

Is it possible that this will work to increase penis size and length? Are there are possible side effects that the website does not list? Are there any places to review independent test information?

If you need more information to respond, I can provide the website address.

Thank you.
 Dr. Safaa Mahmoud - Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:37 am

User avatar Hello,

Many commercial advertisements about penis enlargement procedures and techniques are available now.

This is usually a goal for men unsatisfied with their penis size.
In general, this issue is very controversial and many believe that it is either ineffective, temporary effective ,dangerous or both.

For example some surgical techniques like the injection of silicone into the penis and scrotum are reported to cause loss of sensation, imprope penetrative intercourse and deformation.

Of importance is to seek direct medical advice (Andrologist ) before trying any of these methods and to follow up with your doctor.

Keep us updated.
Best regards.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us