Question: Masturbation

missouriandude - Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:33 am

I am 23 years old. It seems like I have lots of libido I get sexually aroused very easily and masturbate on anaverge of 2 times everyday. Irresepective of the place I am in I try to do this and sometimes feel very bad of doing this way. How can I overcome this and does it effect my fertility after my marraige.

The other problem is that I see my penis enlarges well but it is not straight, and I observe that one of my testicles is smaller than the other but to be very frank I have been having sex with a women since my age of 18 having absolutely no problem. And the front part of penis is not peeled of it pains when i try to do that. Please help me out.
 Dr. Safaa Mahmoud - Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:15 pm

To my knowledge,
Masturbating frequently is said by many not to cause any physical, mental or emotional risk in itself, but concerns about the effect on general heath as it is process that needs energy.

Other concerns by others include , trauma to the penis has been reported and later Peyronie's disease and Phimosis may occur.

When masturbation becomes very frequent and compulsive affecting the normal activity and work, masturbation may be seen as one of the signs of a sexual addiction and consultation should be considered.