Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Fertility

Question: Condom pregnancy? Missed my period and recently had a child

DeLovelyEmma - Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:08 am

I am 17 years old and i recently had a beautiful little girl who is now almost 6 months old. My boyfriend and i have had sex a few times and he always puts his penis in me, teasing me, and takes it out, rubs my cliit and then puts a condom on. (Ofcourse, if Pre-cum came out he would wipe it off of me) He would pull out (Even while wearing a condom) And ejaculate untill he came and i watched him cum each time. I have not yet goten my January period and i should of started between 15-20th. Im not stressing about anything much, the normal stuff. I have never skipped a period and im really worried that i could be pregnant again. I usually cant smell very well but now i can smell very very well (I can smell the flowers 2 feet away from them and i couldnt even smell them while standing next to them befor) I was very nausious for about a week and vommited a few times. With my daughter i had no morning sickness.

I have been getting cramps in my overies like im on my period and i was even bloated, but no period. WHen first pregnant with my daughter i automatically knew i was pregnant. Cant explain how, but i knew befor my missed period.

My questions are: Could i be pregnant? How long should i wait to get a test?

Thank You In Advance.
 Dr. Leigh Anderson - Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:59 pm

User avatar It is possible that you could become/or be pregnant given you had un-protected sex. There is no such thing as (Pre-Cum) or the ability to just wipe it off in order to prevent pregnancy.

The only guarentee to prevent pregnancy is absenence. Even the use of a condom or birth control form only gives you 98% chance of not conceiving.

It takes a womans body after given birth about 1 year to get back to normal in having a regular and consistant menstrual cycle, this only applies if you are not breastfeeding.

If you have not started your period within the next 7 days, consult your physcian to have a blood test performed.

Good Luck

Dr. Anderson
 DeLovelyEmma - Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:05 am

Thank you very much. I actually took a pregnancy test Friday and it was negitive and i started my period yesterday. So, im happy. :) Thankyou for your help.
 Dr. Leigh Anderson - Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:57 am

User avatar You are very welcomed,

Good Luck

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us