Forum Name: Fertility

Question: Condom pregnancy? Missed my period and recently had a child

DeLovelyEmma - Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:08 am

I am 17 years old and i recently had a beautiful little girl who is now almost 6 months old. My boyfriend and i have had sex a few times and he always puts his penis in me, teasing me, and takes it out, rubs my cliit and then puts a condom on. (Ofcourse, if Pre-cum came out he would wipe it off of me) He would pull out (Even while wearing a condom) And ejaculate untill he came and i watched him cum each time. I have not yet goten my January period and i should of started between 15-20th. Im not stressing about anything much, the normal stuff. I have never skipped a period and im really worried that i could be pregnant again. I usually cant smell very well but now i can smell very very well (I can smell the flowers 2 feet away from them and i couldnt even smell them while standing next to them befor) I was very nausious for about a week and vommited a few times. With my daughter i had no morning sickness.

I have been getting cramps in my overies like im on my period and i was even bloated, but no period. WHen first pregnant with my daughter i automatically knew i was pregnant. Cant explain how, but i knew befor my missed period.

My questions are: Could i be pregnant? How long should i wait to get a test?

Thank You In Advance.
 Dr. Leigh Anderson - Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:59 pm

User avatar It is possible that you could become/or be pregnant given you had un-protected sex. There is no such thing as (Pre-Cum) or the ability to just wipe it off in order to prevent pregnancy.

The only guarentee to prevent pregnancy is absenence. Even the use of a condom or birth control form only gives you 98% chance of not conceiving.

It takes a womans body after given birth about 1 year to get back to normal in having a regular and consistant menstrual cycle, this only applies if you are not breastfeeding.

If you have not started your period within the next 7 days, consult your physcian to have a blood test performed.

Good Luck

Dr. Anderson
 DeLovelyEmma - Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:05 am

Thank you very much. I actually took a pregnancy test Friday and it was negitive and i started my period yesterday. So, im happy. :) Thankyou for your help.
 Dr. Leigh Anderson - Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:57 am

User avatar You are very welcomed,

Good Luck