Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Mastrubation and Joint pain problem

vasan80in - Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:27 am

1. Age=26,
2. Sex=Male
3. Checked for Arthirtis and other stuff no such problems
4. No
5. No major
6. Pain releiver for joing pain.

Everytime after mastrubation, in 2-3 days I get Joint pains. I am very sure I get joint pains only after 2-3 days of mastrubation and it is because of mastrubation. Pain is some time very severe. Joint with pains get very hot and swelling.

I have been mastrubating for past 10 years. 1-2 time a week. Could some one suggest me a reason for this joint pains.
 Dr. Safaa Mahmoud - Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:13 pm

User avatar Hello,

To my knowledge there is no direct relation between masturbation and joint pain, although it may cause generalized sense of fatigue and weakness especially if done frequently.

I have searched for a connection between masturbation or over masturbation and joint pain. I could not find any.

It would be helpful if you can provide us with more details about the history of this joint pain like which joints are affected, how long they stay, and which kind of investigations have been done to search for a cause.

Best regards.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us