Question: swollen hair glands on genitals

PerainoKid - Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:35 pm

I am 25 years old and Have had a problem with my genitals for a long time now. i have been to the doctor for the problem and he told me that is was in-grown hairs. all the hair glands on my genitals are swollen like pimples, and when sqeezed white thick stuff comes out. The doctor told me to try to use baby powder to make shure that i stay dry down there. I Have tried that But It did not help at all. It Itches very badly and is very widespread, PLEASE!!! What Can I do?
 Theresa Jones, RN - Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:19 am

User avatar Hi PerainoKid,
Folliculitis (ingrown hairs) may occur anywhere on the body and become quite annoying or bothersome. I would suggest that since you are continuing to experience symptoms and the condition has not improved that you have an evaluation by a Dermatologist.