Question: white spot on penis & venny left testicle

moonlights2408 - Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:10 am

My age is 25 Male, I have three problem
1) My penis foreskin doesnot move back at all there is a small joint on the top of the penis

2) I have a funny looking white patch on the foreskin it does not itch or hurt there is no lump as well.

3) the left testicle seem to be smaller in size & covered with worms like veins

Please help me I m very distressed
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:44 pm

User avatar I would recommend that you be evaluated by your doctor. The tight foreskin that does not retract can become dangerous if it were to be pulled back and not be able to be brought back forward.

Before circumcision, if you prefer, you may talk with your doctor about using a steroid cream on the tip of the penis to help loosen the skin.

At the same time, you can have your testes evaluated. The "bag of worms" is generally a varicoceole. These are often inconsequential but can occasionally be associated with infertility and need repair.

The white patch may be an area of hypopigmentation that is normal, or may be a fungal skin infection. Your doctor can evaluate it and give you a treatment if needed.

Hope this helps.