Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Boyfriend slips out

 WhirlyGig - Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:30 pm

My boyfriend slps out several times when we have sex, and i was wondering what could cause this and what we can do to make it happen less often or not at all. He gets frusterated easily by it and it hurts his self confidence.
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:02 pm

User avatar I'm not aware of any specific treatments for this. The only suggestion I have is to control stroke length such that his penis remains in the vagina.

Open communication is important to help ensure that self confidence isn't harmed.

Best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us