Question: Pain In Penis

Recca25 - Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:46 am

For the past few days I have been having sharp and dull pains on the right side of my penis it starts from the base of the shaft and goes up to the tip of my penis.I was wondering what might be the cause of this could it be some sort of trauma perhaps from masturbation and if so will it heal on its own.
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:02 pm

User avatar You may have a strained muscle or possibly damaged a nerve. It is likely that this will heal on its own; however, if the pain is worsening or is not getting better over the next couple of days I would recommend you see your doctor for an evaluation.