Forum Name: Fertility

Question: Odd Question on Possible Pregnancy

Sara1979 - Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:47 pm

I'm 27 yrs old and have 2 kids. I'm not very sexually active, but somehow found myself with 2 individuals a few days apart. One was extremely drunk and could not perform. The other was sober and had no issues at all. I think I may be pregnant. Am I safe to assume the father was the one who had no performance issues?
 Theresa Jones, RN - Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:27 am

User avatar Hi Sara1979,
If one was so intoxicated that he could not perform and there was no ejaculation etc. it would be reasonable to consider that he most likely is not the father. However, if there was performance, just not to the extent of the expectations, and the encounters were that close together, you may, if indeed pregnant, would want to have a DNA test done after the childs birth to assure paternity. It would be a very emotional roller coaster so to speak to think you are a parent and find out at a later point that you are indeed not. Best wishes.
 Sara1979 - Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:35 am

Thanks so much for the help and thoughts.