Question: Decrease in amount of ejaculation

Mubbashir - Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:09 pm

First of all , i wod like to appreciate ur work here , u people are doing gr8 job . Now , coming to my question , dear doctors i m 19 now.
Since , 3 yrs i used to ejaculate my semen/sperm in bathroom 7 days a week , 364 days in an year , for last 3 yrs i used to do that . Now , so u people can get the true picture i wod like to explain it . THREE yrs back i accidently ejaculated my semen/spem in bathroom , i was 16 or 15 at that time , three days larter after this i ejaculated when i was sleeping . AFTER this night for 2 yrs i used to ejaculate once in a week when i was sleeping . please note that as i mentioned above i used to ejaculate in the mean time . so the story goes in this way . i used to ejaculate daily for the last three years , besides that i also accidently ejaculated once in a week in last three years at night . I hope u got it right . Now , the real problem is that since the first time i ejaculated at night i can ejaculate maximum 5 to 6 drops , not more than that even if i ejaculate after one month . I saved my sperm for abt 6 months but when i ejaculated again 6 months later to check if i can ejaculate more than 5-6 drops , the answer was in no , i was still ejaculating
6 drops . NOW I don't EJACULATE ANY MORE , please DOCTORS
tell me is this thing treatable either by medicines or surgery please do specify the method i.e medicines etc .And what is the succes rate in overcomning this problem . thnks
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:13 pm

User avatar I cannot answer your question; however, I can point you in the right direction. I would recommend you see a urologist who can evaluate you for any problems.