Medical Specialty >> Reproductive Medicine

Doctors Lounge - Reproductive Medicine Answers

Back to Reproductive Medicine Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/16/2017.

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Gely substance after urine.

zack82 - Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:19 pm

Hello Everyone!

i am new here and i am sorry because i have no idea in which section this topic should go, so sorry moderators, you can move it to the appropriate section. thanks

i have a problem and need to have an idea about it if thats normal or what could be wrong. it first started 3 months ago when i use toilet and sometimes 'semi constipated' i noticed a non-coloured (transparent) gely substance almost like sperm but not white, comes out after the urine..i didn't know what this was..but now even after urinating i had it coming out, i don't know if it is because of cold or something because i live in a high humidity place and people here usually suffer from constant urinating. i wish to know what the substance and if that is sperm or what? i appreciate it too much thanks doctors,

and sorry about my english i am not a native english speaker and also for not using medical terms to describe the symptoms.

Thank you
 stratton46 - Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:45 pm

I'm 18 and i get the same exact thing. I'm still waiting to find out what causes it. Hope we find what it is. Good luck man.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us