Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: Gely substance after urine.

zack82 - Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:19 pm

Hello Everyone!

i am new here and i am sorry because i have no idea in which section this topic should go, so sorry moderators, you can move it to the appropriate section. thanks

i have a problem and need to have an idea about it if thats normal or what could be wrong. it first started 3 months ago when i use toilet and sometimes 'semi constipated' i noticed a non-coloured (transparent) gely substance almost like sperm but not white, comes out after the urine..i didn't know what this was..but now even after urinating i had it coming out, i don't know if it is because of cold or something because i live in a high humidity place and people here usually suffer from constant urinating. i wish to know what the substance and if that is sperm or what? i appreciate it too much thanks doctors,

and sorry about my english i am not a native english speaker and also for not using medical terms to describe the symptoms.

Thank you
 stratton46 - Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:45 pm

I'm 18 and i get the same exact thing. I'm still waiting to find out what causes it. Hope we find what it is. Good luck man.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us