Question: Gely substance after urine.

zack82 - Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:19 pm

Hello Everyone!

i am new here and i am sorry because i have no idea in which section this topic should go, so sorry moderators, you can move it to the appropriate section. thanks

i have a problem and need to have an idea about it if thats normal or what could be wrong. it first started 3 months ago when i use toilet and sometimes 'semi constipated' i noticed a non-coloured (transparent) gely substance almost like sperm but not white, comes out after the urine..i didn't know what this was..but now even after urinating i had it coming out, i don't know if it is because of cold or something because i live in a high humidity place and people here usually suffer from constant urinating. i wish to know what the substance and if that is sperm or what? i appreciate it too much thanks doctors,

and sorry about my english i am not a native english speaker and also for not using medical terms to describe the symptoms.

Thank you
 stratton46 - Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:45 pm

I'm 18 and i get the same exact thing. I'm still waiting to find out what causes it. Hope we find what it is. Good luck man.