Question: levitra use by 36 yr old and concerns

matwillm - Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:01 pm

I am 36yrs old now. I have been using 5mg of levitra 1 to 2 twice a week for the last 2 years. After my divorce I had 3 unsuccesful attempts at intercourse, so I looked to this for help. It does prolong my ejaculation and gives me confidence in bed. Are there any long term risks involved by using ed meds ? Did I damage my self in anyway ? I will be seeing a urologist in the next week but this is weighing heavy on me. I heard ed meds totally ruin your ability to have sex after a few years of use, is this true ? I can function without the meds but should I stop using them or is it safe to continue use ?
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:33 pm

User avatar It is unlikely that any damage was done with this limited use. I do not have sufficient knowledge of the subject to give you any specific information. The urologist will very likely be able to answer all your questions.

Best wishes. Sorry I cannot be of more help.