Question: clear ejaculate

hardrockr04 - Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:14 am

Im a 21 one year old male. Up until about 2 months ago, when I ejaculated after masterbation or sex, my ejaculate was white and thick, like normal ejaculate. My ejaculate started to come out clear (or a light milky color) and isnt sticky, like it use to be, nor does it smell like it use to. Its more liquidy than it used to be to. This is with masterbation and sex. I notice after sex, i pull my condom off and and hold it up, and i can see little white drops in there, but still not fully white and not thick, and no smell. Im hoping its not a sign of fertality. Now, about 2 months ago, I went to the doctor because I thought i had a bladder infection, but it was a minor prostate infection. I was given an antibiotic, I took it all, and i think it may be coming back. Now would the prostate infection have anything to do with the way my ejaculate is coming out? Or could it be something else? Thanks in advance!
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:48 pm

User avatar Ejaculate is commonly white but not always. You may be experiencing a normal variation in your semen.

Given this, since this is a change from what you previously were noting I would suggest that you see your doctor for an evaluation to be sure that nothing is wrong.

hardrockr04 - Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:53 am

thanks!