Question: Orgasm but no ejaculation

swchblade - Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:19 pm

Hi I'm 18 years old and I came here with a problem i've had for a long time. The truth is I have never ejaculated. Whenever I would masturbate I would get the orgasm but nothing would come out. At first I didn't really think this was a problem and I ignored it for a while but now im pretty curious about what is going on. I also live with my parents still and I am not sure about a good way to ask them so thats why I am coming here to see if its something I could wait on or if I should go in soon. Thank you.
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:07 am

User avatar Do you notice that your urine has a cloudy look to it after you orgasm. Occasionally the semen can travel backwards into the bladder rather than out the urethra.

It may also be that you have a blockage in the ducts that carry the semen.

There are several other possibilities so I would recommend that you see a urologist for evaluation. In regards to how to be able to do this, you generally need to see your primary care doctor first for a referral. You should have a yearly physical exam so this is a good time to discuss your symptoms with your doctor to get the appropriate referrals.

Dr. Chan Lowe - Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:08 am

User avatar Sorry I forgot to mention that this is probably not an emergent thing but it would be good to have it evaluated.

I hope this helps some.