Question: left testical PAIN

rifle6 - Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:08 pm

i'm a fit 30 year old male. for the past 10 years or so i have had off and on testical pain. Always the left testi. it starts hurting when i sit.
sitting in different positions helps somewhat. standing removes all pain.( after a few seconds). it is the most painful on my motorcycle but my wifes SUV seat is bad, and folding chairs are bad. i can sit for about a half hour before it starts. now it is getting more frequent and painful.

The pain. it feels like my left testi is in a vise, the pain stats as a 1 then a 2 all the way to 10++++ when it is at the most painful it is UNBEARABLE!!!!!!!!! i have a bullet hole in my foot and had my appendix burst, and multiple broken bones. this pain when at 10++++++++++ is 100% worse than anything i have had.
then i stand and it just melts away.

i went to the dr several times in the past. i thought it might be a hernia. ultra sound and Many hernia checks reveiled no hernia.
finally i went today. the Dr. said it was a nerve? and there was nothing i could do about it. WHAT THE HE@%?

i am thinking testicular torsion or the cord is getting pinched and twisted while i sit.
but i am not a DR.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Wed May 16, 2007 4:03 am

User avatar Intermittent testicular torsion can cause such pain but would be unusual to last for so long. I would suspect that over this period of time the testis would be compromised and ultimately die.

A nerve entrapment is possible and would explain your symptoms fairly well.

You may want to see a urologist to see if there is anything that can be done to better identify what is causing your symptoms.