Question: Penis Enlargement Supplement

lolskates - Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:29 am

I have a question about this supplement called Natural Gain Plus you can refer to this website http://www.natural-gain-plus.com/
I wanna ask you if this will work for penis enlargement.. and how effective is it.. if its not then i should not spend money on this.
THank you
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:23 am

User avatar While I am not familiar with this particular product, I would avoid anything that is not prescribed by your doctor. Many supplements, touted as "natural" are of questionable value and the contents are not regulated as other drugs are so they are not extensively tested as other drugs are for safety, efficacy, content (are they what they say they are and if so, is it the formulation they claim, the purity they claim,etc.) These things may be safe but may also be of little or no value, yet they cost a lot of money. Sex sells well!

There are some excellent products on the market for erectile disfunction such as Levitra, Viagra, and Cialis, available by prescription. It's best to have a doctor evaluate your overall health to determine if you are a candidate, if this is truly the problem, and if you have any health conditions that might make them unsafe for you.

Thanks for your inquiry. I'm sure there are many people who are also wondering about this.
 Androman100 - Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:34 am

I agree with Ms. Miller, in avoiding anything that is not prescribed by the doctor. I was searching for something that would make mine longer (I was hoping) :( However, I came across this read and it says that a lot of male enhancement web sites advertise their products with fraudulent testimonies from patients who never existed and there were also side effects to these enhancers! I can't risk it... but I will continue to search for answers. I was also hoping someone, a real person, could give me real and invariable information as to what can help us with our "little man"... :(