Doctors Lounge - Fertility Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Fertility Answers List

Forum Name: Male Sexual Disorders

Question: No ejactulation

 just4kids - Thu May 10, 2007 9:43 am

Hello, I am a 46 year old male. I take viagra due to ED problems, but am finding out that when I take a pill I am having trouble ejactulating, is this a normal side effect?
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:54 pm

User avatar Ejaculation problems are not typically reported with viagra. You may want to see a urologist if your symptoms persist.

Best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us